Monopoly: Money in Hand Slot Free Play & Review
The action of Monopoly: Money in Hand slot takes place on 5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 paylines to allow you to play your game without much complication. The slot was released in 2018 and is popular because of its Big Bet Spins feature as well as free spins, multipliers, wilds, and Red Hot Respins.
Monopoly: Money in Hand offers two types of wagers that are present in most SG Interactive online video slot: Standard Method and Big Bet Spins. The former option lets you bet from $0.10 to $500 per spin while the latter allows you to wager anything between $20 to $50 per spin.
The Big Bet Spins has an added incentive in that you receive five free spins with extra features. You can win up to $125,000 when playing the free spins, and the base game payout depends on the type of bet you place, such as Big Bet Spins, above $2, or below $2.
Monopoly: Money in Hand Slot Features
Monopoly: Money in Hand slot has low-value symbols that are represented by playing card Aces, Jack, King, Queen, and 10. There are also high-value icons such as a top hat, dog, and cat.
You can match these symbols to create a winning combo, but one thing you should keep an eye on is the bet you place.
- A bet of less than $2 per spin comes with an RTP of 94.1%
- A stake of $2 per spin has an RTP of 96.1%
- Big Bet wagers come with a 98.1% RTP
Wilds and Scatters Symbols
The Monopoly Money icon represents the wild, and you can match them to win generous prizes. These symbols are present during the regular free spins and certain game features like Big Bet Spins.
The Go symbols represent the scatters of Monopoly: Money in Hand slot and they usually activate the free spins. That means you only get them during the Big Bet spins.
Monopoly: Money in Hand slot offers a Free Spins Feature, Gamble Feature, Multiplier Feature, Big Bet Feature/Mode, Chance Card Bonus, House Extension Feature, and Hotel Extension Feature.
Free Spins Feature
You need to land at least three scatters (Go symbols) anywhere on the third, fourth, or fifth reels to receive eight, 20, or 50 spins.
Before you redeem the free spins, the game presents you with a Gamble Feature that lets you choose to activate the spins as they are or gamble them to get even more spins. You can win a maximum of 25 free spins every time you opt to gamble.
The Wild symbol might pop up and reward you no matter where it lands when playing the Free Spins round. The reward is as follows:
- Two wild symbols provide you 10% your bet
- Three wild icons pay 1x your stake
- Four wild symbols give you 5x your wager
- Five wild icons pay 25x your bet
Big Bet Feature
The Big Bet Mode is a series of five linked spins that can reward you even better. All playing cards can pay you 20x your bet if you get five of them on a payline. You can also get stacked symbols during this round, and they pay up to 40x your wager if you get five of them.
The hat, dog, and cat pay 200x, 100x, and 100x of your bet, respectively, if you get five of each on the payline. You can even collect more money if you get five wild symbols as they pay up to 400x your bet.
Monopoly: Money in Hand slot Big Bet Feature gives you the following betting options:
- $20 Big Bet Feature– You receive five linked spins with Go symbols acting as Monopoly Money icons, and they remain stuck even if you activate the Free Spins round.
- $30 Big Bet Feature– You get five linked spins with Go symbols being Monopoly Money Icons, and they remain stuck even if you trigger the Free Spins session. Get two scatters during this round to activate the Hot Respin to stand a chance of collecting the third Go symbol. You can also activate the Chance Card Bonus and get a chance to collect one of the eight cards to reveal extra free spins, a cash prize, or end of the round.
- $40 Big Bet Feature – You get five linked spins as well as all the features of the $30 Big Bet Mode and the House Extension Round. The round extends the reels by one position to give you a better winning opportunity.
- $50 Big Bet Feature – You receive all the features in the $40 Big Bet Mode as well as the Hotel Extension Feature that extends the reels by two positions.
The Go symbols turn into wild icons and stick around if you manage to activate the Free Spins Feature when playing the Big Bet Round. Note that the Monopoly Money Icon also comes into play during the Big Bet Feature and pays as follows:
- Two wilds pay 2x your bet
- Three wilds reward you 20x your wager
- Four wilds offer you 100x your stake
- Five wilds give you 500x your bet
The free spins reward you up to 125,000 coins while the Big Bet Round can pay you 500x you stake.
Monopoly: Money in Hand Slot RTP
Monopoly: Money in Hand slot RTP is determined by the bet you choose, which is below $2 for 94.1%, $2 for 96.1%, and Big Bet for 98.1%.